Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

What's been happening in the world of me!

Below are some photos I have taken over the last week & a half.
Enjoy :)

The wallpaper in my sisters room :)
I love it!!

Her amazing mirror :)
I love her room!!

Callum putting the dolly to bed :)

Bella, Me & Dad at Callums 2nd Birthday.

Bella being a cute little piggy with her yoghurt & cupcake!

Look at those beautiful eyelashes :)

Mum & Bella having a giggle :)

The little seats we sat on at Callums Bday.
Me, Chris & Dad

Clapping for himself :)
Happy 2nd Birthday Callum you little cutie :)

Me & Rico :)
(I hope I spelt that right!)

Chilling on the bike at the farm.
Which I am too scared to actually ride haha.



1 comment:

  1. Where did your sister get that mirror from?!
    It is amazing!
    :D

    ReplyDelete