Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

My heart beats for you & only you.

Chris Walker is my life.
No one in my life means more to me than he does.
I know we aren't perfect but to me he is my perfect prince.
Life wouldn't be complete if he wasn't in it.
I know I depend on him a lot.
I really don't care.
He is mine & I am his.
No matter what I will always love him.

This is my calf Bells.
She is my second calf that I have liked on the farm.
She is number 27 & is so adorable.
She is kind of friendly sometimes.
I can't wait till she has little calves one day.

This is number 20.
I haven't come up with a name for her yet.
But when I was taking photos at the farm yesterday she was being cheeky.
This is a shot I got of her.

These two old birds were being little piggies at the farm.
They were the first cows to be milked yesterday.
Which meant they were the first to eat.
Yummy!!

Blossoms are my favourite.
I love spring purely for these trees.
They are just amazing.
Also fun to photograph.
They are gorgeous trees.

Spotted this hose leaking on the farm.
Hopefully Ken fixes it.
Don't wanna be wasting precious water.
Can't wait to play with this in the summer on those hot days.
Water Fight!

You find some interesting things on the farm when you look.
I found this rusted hole which looked out to the blossoms.
Made a cool photo.
Would of been better if it was sunny.

These trees definitely define beauty.
Even on a cloudy day they make me smile.




No comments:

Post a Comment